We are changing the world of television by creating an innovative way to watch TV directly from the motherland anywhere around the world. We invite you to join our fast growing company and to contribute to the revolution of how people watch TV. Our employees are our pride and our most valuable asset. If you always dreamed of working in a fun environment with open organization structure and solid management and your culture fits our culture then we are the right place for you!
- Perfection is our lifestyle
- Integrity is in our DNA
- Employees are our family
- We are young, very ambitious and dedicated to achieving success
- We're looking for smart, ambitious, forward-thinking problem solvers with the same set of values to join our world-class team and help us make our company even better.
Our technology department is building systems that serve the best customers in the world - our customers. Our platform uses some of the most cutting-edge technologies available. We have built most of our systems on open-source technologies. We use Linux, PHP, Ruby on Rails, MySQL, Apache, Nginx and more (you can even help us figure out what else!).
Job Type: full-time (35-40 hours)
If you are enthusiastic about writing excellent quality code and love solving challenging problems then this is a great opportunity for you.
1. Build front-end and back-end code
2. Analyze and resolve issues with application software
3. Perform effective code review
Required technical skills and experience:
1. Computer Science degree or equivalent experience
2. 3+ years experience hands-on server-side development in PHP, JS, jQuery, HTML, CSS and MySQL
3. 3+ years of web development experience using Magento
4. Experience in developing themes and plug-ins for this CMS
5. Skills on developing REST APIs.
6. Knowledge of object-oriented programming
7. Knowledge of English language (written and speaking) - Intermediate or higher
Required personal qualities:
1. Excellent communication skills
2. Excellent problem-solving skills
3. Honesty and integrity
4. Patience and kindness
5. High level of punctuality and responsibility
6. Desire to learn and develop professionally
1. Ability to work in EST time zone (at least few days or partially every day)
Benefits that are awaiting you if you join our team:
1. Compensation in direct correlation to your knowledge and talent
2. Flexible work schedule
3. Work from anywhere around the world
Unlimited opportunities for self-realization:
1. Friendly, professional, highly motivated and productive team
2. Creative environment where you will never be bored at work again
3. And....slowly, but surely we are getting ready to conquer the world.[/list]
Does this sound like your dream job? Do you consider yourself a great candidate and like to meet us?
Please, follow the link http://bit[dot]ly/2sKzhhm
Press "I'm interested" and submit your application. We would love to see in comments an explanation of why we should hire you for this position.